Buses, Taxis and Ferries
AIRPORT TO HOTEL TRANSFERS
You will find that getting from Cancun International Airport to your hotel, whether it's in the Hotel Zone or Downtown, will be very easy and facilitated by the transport services readily available at the airport. If you are not renting a car or have some other prearranged transportation, you will need to use one of these services.
Transfer Reservation Services
From Cancun Airport to your Hotel, Cancun Today Customer Service Team make the arrangements for you to start enjoying your vacation since the very first moment, having a private vehicle for you, a comfortable van with A/C and chauffeur, right there outside to the arrival gate of the Airport after you cleared immigration and customs, a personnel of our company is waiting for you with a banner with your name or the name of your group. Once our staff meets you at the airport, you will be guided to the vehicle and take you to your hotel.
If more than 2 persons are traveling together, or you traveling along with your family or friends, this service is highly recommended, is the most inexpensive, easy and fast way to arrive to your hotel in Cancún or any other destinations as Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Isla Mujeres etc.
- Welcome Banner
- Meet outside of Cancun Airport Arrival terminal
- A/C Comfortable Van
- Chauffeur Service
- Punctual and Professional Service
Transfers Rates Private Vans are from 1 to 4 people. Prices are per Vehicle. Tip is not Included.
Transfers rates vans from 5 to 11 people from Cancun airport to Cancun Hotel zone, Playa del Carmen pier & Playacar, Puerto Juarez & Punta Sam, Cancun Pier to Isla Mujeres and Puerto Morelos an extra 25 usd charge apply. Price per vehicle.
Transfers rates vans from 5 to 11 people from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya Xcaret, Punto Aventuras, Akumal y Tulum an extra 50 usd charge apply. Price per vehicle.
|Cancun Airport - Cancun Hotel Zone Area
|Cancun Airport – Playa del Carmen Pier & Playacar
|Cancun Airport - Puerto Juarez and Punta Sam
|Cancun Airport – Cancún Pier to Isla Mujeres
|Cancun Airport - Puerto Morelos Downtown & Hotels
|Cancun Airport – Riviera Maya & Xcaret Hotels
|Cancun Airport – Riviera Maya & Puerto Aventuras Hotels
|Cancun Airport – Riviera Maya & Akumal Hotels
|Cancun Airport – Riviera Maya & Tulum Hotels
|Cancun Airport - Cancun Downtown
Cancun Airport to Hotel Transfer Fees
- Please reserve at least two days in advance.
- If your flight is delayed or arrives ahead of schedule Cancun Today Customer Service Team will monitor your flight so we are going to be there waiting for you.
- As with most of the major airports in the World, Cancun Airport Immigration and Custom procedure may take from 10 to 50 minutes to clear depending on how many people are arriving, please relax and just remember that we are waiting for you outside of the Airport.
- The chauffeur tip is not included in the price. It is up to you tip the chauffeur. We guaranteed a personal and professional service they are part of our team and tips for them are always welcome.
- If you where in a hurry and you do not have time to book prearranged transportation. You will find that getting from Cancun International Airport to your hotel, whether it's in the Hotel Zone or Downtown, will be easy and facilitated by the public transport services readily available at the airport.
Cancun Airport Public Service transportation and Taxis: These services are available at the airport's terminal. They have a front desk inside the airport where you can pay for the service.
These rates are subject to change without previous notice. This information is provide to you just for informational purposes. Cancun Today does not guarantee the prices on these services.
Airport Bus Services Available
- Share A Suburban - $12.00 USD
- Taxi For 3 Persons - $35.00 USD
- Taxi For 4 Persons - $45.00 USD
- Private Suburban - $70.00 USD
First class bus services are available to downtown Cancun and to Playa del Carmen. You will find these services as you exit the airport's terminal doors.
The bus servies will not take you to your hotel; they bring you to their respective bus terminals, where from there you will need to walk or take a taxi.
- Downtown Cancun - every 1/2 hour - $2.00 USD
- Playa del Carmen - every hour - $9.00 USD
The easiest and most fun way to get between the mainland and neighboring islands of Isla Mujeres and Cozumel is by taking the local ferries out to the islands.
Contrary to popular belief, getting around Mexico by bus is quite easy and enjoyable. Buses are a primary method of transportation in Cancun and the Riviera Maya and can be especially desirable when you do not have a specific itinerary for a rental car and don't want to waste money on a car just sitting around at your hotel.
In Cancun and the Riviera Maya, you won't be stranded for lack of taxi services. Taxis fairly abound and will be typically on station at your hotel, restaurant or other locale where you're enjoying yourself, even for those of us who find themselves in unlikely places at unlikely hours.