Snorkeling Xcaret Reef
Snorkeling Companion Tour: $27.00
Notes: Special Cancun Today promotion 10% off Book Today !!
- Guided snorkeling tour with a duration of a 90 minutes.
- Use of snorkel equipment which consists of lifejacket, fins, mask and snorkel tube.
- Let our snorkel experts guide you to the warm, crystal water of Xcaret, at a depth of two to five meters. Here you can admire the exotic kaleidoscope of coral reefs: beautiful tropical fish, coral, starfish and sea cucumbers and other marine wonders.
- The price to this tour does not include your entrance-admission to Xcaret. Get 10% Off of these prices in any of the Xcaret Plus Packages.
- Remember that the Snorkeling Tour makes you a guest of the underwater kingdom of the Mexican Caribbean. Follow your guide instructions so you can enjoy your adventure without harming the environment.
- The Snorkeling Companion Tour is for those who do not want to dive snorkel but want to accompany the ship to their relatives or friends who are snorkeling.
- A deposit of 20 USD per person as guarantee for the equipment is required.
- DURATION: 1:30
- People with asthma, hypertension, diabetes or heart problems should refrain from participating in the Snorkeling Tour.
- MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED: 5 years
- It is important to bring bathing suit on, comfortable clothing, walking shoes that can get wet, hat or cap, camera, sunglasses and a lot of energy.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent. They are shops everywhere in the park, where you can get them and almost anything you need.