- All Inclusive Admission to Xel-Ha
- Unlimited food and beverages (national open bar) at all the restaurants and bars
- Floating inner tubes and Children's lifevests and floating devices
- Snorkeling equipment
- Complimentary snorkel tubes
- Jungle train
- Beach access
- Hammocks, Deckchairs, Towels, Shower rooms, Lockers and Security bags for belongings
- Ecotours* (Subject to availability)
- These activities are included in your ticket, we recommend that you enjoy them all!:
Visit The Cenotes, Pass over the floating bridge, Swim at all water areas including the River, the Inlet, the beach, the lagoon, etc.
Ride a bike. Visit the Chaac Mangal. Admire the Mayan Wall. Jump the Cliff of Courage. Stop by the Rock Climb. See the Apiary. Enjoy the Children’s Playground.
Relax in the Hammock Island. Live the Trepachanga adventure (amazing!). Walk the Jungle Trail. And so much more!!
- It is important to bring bathing suit on, comfortable clothing, walking shoes that can get wet, hat or cap, camera, sunglasses and a lot of energy.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent. They are shops everywhere in the park, where you can get them and almost anything you need. If your tour included transportation do not forget any of your personal belonging in the vehicle. ENJOY A TERRIFIC DAY!