Xcaret is a great park to visit, with your Xcaret at Night admission bracelet at the entrance of the park you are going to receive a map of the place. Please take a few minutes to plan your visit.
Xcaret at Night is full of performances, culture and traditions of the Mayan people, that will amaze you with their wisdom!
- Admission to the Park at 4:00 P.M. (Daylight Saving Time). Admission to the Park at 3:00 P.M. (Winter Time).
- More than 20 activities: Water activities, Archeological, sites, Mexican Culture and Folklore.
- Night Celebration “Xcaret México Espectacular”. (At 7:00 P.M. during Daylight Saving Time; at 6:00 P.M. during Winter Time).
- Here are some places you should visit during this tour (all included in it): the awesome Mexican Cemetery, the House of whispers, the interactive Coral Reef Aquarium, the Sea Turtles Farm
and the Manatee Lagoon.
- Walk around butterflies in the Butterfly Pavilion and among deer at Deer Island.
- Visit the Puma and Jaguar Island and the Monkey Island.
- Amaze yourself at the Mushroom Farm (incredible!) and gaze upon the gorgeous flowers at the Bromelias and Orchids Greenhouse.
- Walk the Jungle Trail and find the treasure at the Mine.
- Visit the Ball Court and see Mayan Sites Scale Models.
- Enjoy the Fiesta Charra Show, amaze yourself with the Papantla Fliers and meet Mayan people at the Mayan Village.
- Climb the Archaeological Sites, stop by the Museum and relax at the St. Francisco of Asis Chapel.
- Go up to the Rotation Scenic Tower and enjoy the breathtaking view.
- Take the Ecological and Archaelogical Tours (please reserve at the Main Plaza).
- At the end of the day at Sunset, witness a Great Performance: Xcaret at Night, where you'll enjoy The Most Ancestral Mayan Ball Game. Enjoy it!
- It is important to bring comfortable clothing, walking shoes, hat, camera, a lot of energy and a large bottle of water.
Remember to bring your bathing suit, if you planning to jump into the Underground Rivers, The Inlet, The Lagoon, the beach, the ponds (Highly Recommended).
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent. They are shops everywhere in the park, where you can get them and almost anything you need. If your tour included transportation do not forget any of your personal belonging in the vehicle. ENJOY A TERRIFIC DAY!