The two Most Incredible Parks for you in one pack! Xcaret Plus Admission + Xel-ha All Inclussive Admission!
- XEL-HA ALL INCLUSIVE ADMISSION + XCARET ALL INCLUSIVE ADVENTURE PARK
- Xel-ha: Park Admission.
Adventure, relaxation, water activities to enjoy.
Xel-ha a Wonder of Nature!
A great variety of Beverages and Food: Buffet, Snacks, National Open Bar.
Snorkel Equipment. Lifejacket. Floating inner tubes. Hammocks, Bicycles, Towels, Lockers and more.
- Xcaret: Park Admission.
More than 20 activities: Water activities, Archeological Sites, and more.
Get a Taste of Colorful Mexico!
Buffet-style meals with unlimited fruit flavored drinks and coffee.
2 sodas, or 2 bottles of water, or 1 beer, or 2 bags of chips.
Exclusive service in « Plus Area ».
Snorkeling equipment. Lockers. Towels.
*10% off some optional activities including snorkeling tour, snuba and more. Ask for your discount!
Night Celebration “Xcaret México Espectacular”. (At 7:00 P.M. during Daylight Saving Time; at 6:00 P.M. during Winter Time).
- Please note that after the first day of visiting the first park you have seven days to visit the second or third park depending on the package that you get. Any further information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org our local number 998 848 21 24 or our emergency number 998 848 2124.
- On all Xperience packages you can change the date of your visit to the parks without notifying Cancun Today, if there is a change in your travel plans for reasons out of your control, such as airplane delays, inclement weather, etc. Please note that these changes apply only to our Combo Xperience Packages. (Tours with three or two parks visit) One park per day.
- The following activities are included with your admission to Xel-ha. We recommend you take advantage of them all!: Visit The Cenotes, Pass over the floating bridge, Swim at all water areas including the River, the Inlet, the beach, the lagoon, etc.
Ride a bike. Visit the Chaac Mangal. Admire the Mayan Wall. Jump the Cliff of Courage. Stop by the Rock Climb. See the Apiary. Enjoy the Children’s Playground.
Relax in the Hammock Island. Live the Trepachanga adventure (amazing!). Walk the Jungle Trail. And so much more!!
- The following activities are included with your admission to Xcaret. We recommend you take advantage of them all!:
Swim, relax and snorkel at the Underground Rivers, The Inlet, The Lagoon, the beach, the ponds etc. Visit The awesome Mexican Cemetery . Stop by the House of whispers.
Don’t want to get wet? come by the Paradise river. Visit the interactive Coral Reef Aquarium, great for the kids. Admire the Sea Turtles Farm. Admire the Manatee Lagoon.
See the Bee Farm (Traditional Beekeeping). Walk around butterflies in the Butterfly Pavilion. Watch the Deer Island. Ecological Tour (please reserve atthe Main Plaza).
Visit the Puma and Jaguar Island. See the Monkey Island. Mushroom Farm, incredible! Archaeological Tour ( please reserve at the Main Plaza ). Come by The Hacienda.
Visit the Bromelias and Orchids Greenhouse, beautiful! Walk the Jungle Trail. Find the treasure at the Mine. See the crocodile farm. Visit the Ball Court and see Mayan Sites Scale Models.
Enjoy the Fiesta Charra Show. Amaze with the Papantla Fliers. Climb the Archaeological Sites. Stop by the Museum. Meet Mayan people at the Mayan Village.
Relax at the St. Francisco of Asis Chapel. Have a taste at the Mexican Corner. Enjoy the view at the Rotation Scenic Tower. Xcaret Mexico Spectacular Night Show.
- It is important to wear comfortable clothing, swimsuit, walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, camera, and a lot of energy.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent. They are shops everywhere in the parks, where you can get them and almost anything you need. HAVE A TERRIFIC TIME!
- Please note: Your bracelet is your ticket to the parks. This promotion does not apply with other discounts. For Xperience Passport between 2 parks: Visit to the second park valid up to seven days after your visit to the first park.
- Once you start using your Xperience package, there are no refunds for any of the unused tickets, coupons or admission.
- Xperience packages do NOT include transportation.