- Round Trip Transportation From Cancun (Hotel – Xel-ha - Hotel) or Round Trip Transportation From Playa del Carmen (Hotel – Xel-ha-Hotel)
- Admission to Tulum archaeological site
- Access to Tulum train shuttle
- Certified bilingual Tour Guide at Tulum archaeological site
- Xel-Ha official tour conductor
- All Inclusive Admission to Xel-Ha
- Unlimited food and beverages (national open bar) at all the restaurants and bars
- Lifevests, Snorkeling equipment, Complimentary snorkel tubes, Bicycles, Floating inner tubes, Children's lifevests and floating devices
- Hammocks, Deckchairs, Towels, Lockers, Security bags for belongings, Shower rooms
- Jungle train
- Beach Access
- Ecotours* (Subject to availability)
- These activities are included in your ticket, we recommend that you enjoy them all!:
Visit The Cenotes, Pass over the floating bridge, Swim at all water areas including the River, the Inlet, the beach, the lagoon, etc.
Ride a bike. Visit the Chaac Mangal. Admire the Mayan Wall. Jump the Cliff of Courage. Stop by the Rock Climb. See the Apiary. Enjoy the Children’s Playground.
Relax in the Hammock Island. Live the Trepachanga adventure (amazing!). Walk the Jungle Trail. And so much more!!
- It is important to bring bathing suit on, comfortable clothing, walking shoes that can get wet, hat or cap, camera, sunglasses and a lot of energy.
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent. They are shops everywhere in the park, where you can get them and almost anything you need. If your tour included transportation do not forget any of your personal belonging in the vehicle. ENJOY A TERRIFIC DAY!