DOLPHINS & XCARET PLUS TOUR FROM CANCUN
- This is the program that offers more interaction time with dolphins and their offspring in the Riviera Maya.
The program includes an explanation about the dolphins and a visit to the maternity area to witness the different stages of growth of the offspring.
Then the visitors in groups of six people get into the water and interact with four dolphins, two mothers and their offspring aged between 10 months and two years old.
This part of the program is developed mostly with mother dolphins and the offspring go with them, play and learn freely.
The dolphins perform several activities with you, such as the kiss, hug, signs, bar jumping, whirlpool, 'foot push' with two dolphins, dancing, singing, 'hand shake', free diving, greeting tail and pectoral greeting under supervision of the trainers.
In the end, you can see the dolphins underwater with water mask.
- Round Trip Transportation From Cancun ( Hotel – Xcaret- Hotel )
- Mother and son dolphin swim. Duration: 1 hour.
- Admission to Xcaret Park.
- More than 20 activities. Water Activities, Archeological Sites, and more.
- 1 Buffet Meal with unlimited fruit flavored drinks and coffee.
- 2 sodas, or 2 bottles of water ,or 1 beer, or 2 bags of chips.
- Exclusive service in « Plus Area ».
- Snorkeling equipment.
- 10% off some optional activities.*
- Night Celebration “Xcaret México Espectacular”. (At 7:00 P.M. during Daylight Saving Time; at 6:00 P.M. during Winter Time).
- *Optional Activities snorkeling tour, snuba and more ask for your discount!
- Children must be at least 1.10 mts ( 4'3") tall to swim with dolphins
- SESSIONS: 11:30 y 15:30 hours. Twelve visitors maximum per session.
- DURATION: 1 hr (15 minutes for a briefing about dolphins live and 45 minutes of interaction with dolphins and their offspring)
- MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED: There’s no minimum age to swim with dolphins, but children under seven years must be accompanied by an adult during the activity.
- To offer you a better service, please remember to confirm your reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule. Thank you!
- It is important to bring bathing suit on, comfortable clothing, walking shoes, hat or cap, camera, sunglasses and a lot of energy. You should be able to get wet. Highly Recommended is to use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent. They are shops everywhere in the park, so you can get it there or bring yours from home. If your tour included transportation please do not forget your personal belonging in the vehicle. ENJOY A TERRIFIC DAY!